Southern Belle meets Knight in Shining Armour! What happens when my true love isn't even on the same continent? My story of love, wedding planning, and moving from Texas to England, add in one badly behaved furry monster named Dakota and the fun really begins!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Dieting
I think i'm always on a diet of some kind, but now that the wedding plans are in high gear, I need to get serious! Last week I did amazing...lost 3lbs! This week? Well...lets not talk numbers. I might have had pizza twice lol and my friend Brooke made friendship cake. Let's just say i've had enough friendship cake to bond my friendship with Brooke in cement for all eternity. I DID work out yesterday, maybe I worked off at least one piece of cake? Ok so I have a shake weight for my arms that I DESPISE..I really think these arms are a mistake and might should have been on someone elses body. But in the spirit of being thankful, i'm thankful to have them even if they look like the Michelin man. So i've been working out with the shake weight to the DVD it came with. Shouldn't I feel a difference? I dont. I might be stuck with tires for arms on my wedding day. Sigh. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment