Monday, February 13, 2012

Final Answer (really!)

Don't roll your eyes at me lol, but yes, we have changed our minds again. We are applying for me to go to the UK and i'm beyond happy! When Craig and I talked about it, it just seemed silly to wait 1yr to be together, for him to only be coming for 2 yrs and then us go back to England. We've been apart so long already, and if we want to settle in England anyway, it's silly to keep waiting if we don't have to. It had its advantages, saving money before we move to England being one (with the goal of buying a house), but at the end of the day we really just want to be together. We still have the same obsticle of finding a property that will rent to us with Dakota, but i'm praying and hopeful we will find something. So i'm getting my paperwork together to apply for the visa in the next few weeks, praying it will get approved (of course), and figuring out what all I need to do to get ready for the move. I'm going to post seperately about the challenges in moving a pet internationally!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, then I am praying it all goes smoothly and quickly=)
    heather

    ReplyDelete