Sunday, April 1, 2012

Visa Approved! England, here I come!

It only took 4 days for them to process my visa application. I got an email on Tuesday and received the visa in hand on Wednesday *insert gigantic smile here*

This coming week will be my last at work and then I will be very busy packing and getting ready to go. I've started Koda's paperwork and he will fly out a week ahead of me, so in 3 weeks I will put him on a plane (and bawling my eyes out) and then i'll follow the next week. The reason is he going before me is because there is a heat embargo, he can't fly if it's above 85 degrees outside (this is also the reason we are going sooner than originally planned, because it's already that temp now) so by sending him a week ahead it gives us that week to wait it out in the event it's too hot on the day I plan to send him.

I'm so excited and a bit overwhelmed - soooo much to do! but it's good stuff and a very long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment