Southern Belle meets Knight in Shining Armour! What happens when my true love isn't even on the same continent? My story of love, wedding planning, and moving from Texas to England, add in one badly behaved furry monster named Dakota and the fun really begins!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Reception
Craig and I have booked a reception at the Excalibur to follow the wedding. It wont be anything big, just appetizers and cake, no formal affair there. I read posts on Weddingbee.com (fantastic site, I absolutely love it!) anyway...alot of girls having weddings in Vegas are doing their receptions at restaurants. I thought it would be easier to keep it at the same place, but now I am having second thoughts. Because lets face it, even the appetizer/cake reception is pricey and I'm wondering if I could haven't gotten alot more for our money had I researched more and held it at a restaurant. hmmmm.....
Labels:
Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment