I was almost about to oversleep but Craig made sure I didn't, thank goodness! I was sleepy (ironically, my not-a-morning-dog Koda was pretty energetic) but I took a short nap before work. Craig stayed on the phone with me so we watched the wedding together, melted my heart a little because he couldn't care less about it.
I loved her dress!! I absolutely love lace and I thought she looked elegant and timeless. I thought the veil over the face was a little bit much to be honest, because they already live together and the veil is symbolic of purity and chastity and all that 'bollocks' (as Craig would say)..but that's just my personal opinion on that. Besides that detail I thought it was perfect! Pippa's dress was amazing too and of course Prince Harry was gorgeous as always (I have a little crush on that ginger hottie!) I loved that he turned to look at Kate and said to William 'wait till you see her' with that huge grin on his face!
I could go on and on but I wont, i'm happy I got up to watch it live, completely worth it to see a bit of romantic history!
To add a bit of fun to mine and Koda's watch party, I bought him a little crown. He wasn't happy but if he knew how cute he looked he wouldn't have been so upset about it lol!
| Do I really have to wear this mom? |
| Just to watch a wedding on TV? |
| and the crown comes off |
I love Koda's crown :)
ReplyDeletethis is Karen by the way :)