Wow I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted! oopsie. Well good news, my mom booked her plane tickets last week so she and my step dad are definitely coming to Vegas for the wedding! I'm soooo happy about this! She's going to have so much fun, she's never flown before and she's nervous but I know she'll love Vegas and I'm so excited to spend that time with her.
I really do love weddings, when they are other peoples lol I will love mine too because i'm marrying the man of my dreams but it's been a bumpy road of ups and downs. I'm not going to dwell on it because I dont want anything to overshadow how happy I am to be marrying Craig, i've already let it do enough of that so from this moment on, I will have to let it go. Try anyway. it's supposed to be about me and Craig right? Right! I just have to remember I can't please everyone. So the bridesmaid's dresses for Craig's sisters came in and they are beautiful, i'm so happy! and the girls love them so that made me even happier about them because I really wanted them to be happy with them. Now for my dress, I need to find a good seamstress for alterations. I've looked at a few online but how the heck do I pick one? eek!
In Dakota news...I got him a new bag of food today but accidently grabbed the one for 'large breed'. Same kind, Science Diet Lamb and Rice but I normally just get the regular kind. So I filled his bowl, and he ate every nugget! he loved it! what the heck is the big difference? He never finishes the bowl (I always put an extra scoop in case he wants a snack later lol) and after he was done he was laying down because he was so full and his belly was soooo fat! lolol it was really funny. So note to self, no extra scoop anymore! I'm struggling to keep up with his long walks because its sooooooo hot now, but I'm trying - its good for both of us!
Speaking of exercise, I've been doing Jillian Michaels' 30 day Shred. It's only a 20min workout. No big deal right? HA! It kicks your behind! Its a long 20min but its worth it, I can tell a difference for sure after only a week. If you are wanting a DVD to workout too, I highly recommend!
No comments:
Post a Comment