Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Short Updates

Well just 2 days till Vegas, and 4 till I marry the man of my dreams! It came up on me so fast these past 2 weeks. I can't wait to post pics and tell stories! Koda's gums healed perfectly and the doggie dentist said teeth cleaning would not have caused the damage. Yes i'm still skeptical. She couldn't really say how it happened. So my furry monster gets to go to the pet hotel and play at doggie daycare every day that i'm gone, thanks to Craig. He LOVES doggie daycare so I doubt he'll miss me at all! It will be me doing all the missing lol

Craig and and I have been looking for a place to move to (in England) that will accept pets, it's harder than I thought but it's fun to be looking too. I'm very excited! The goal is to have me there in late Jan/early Feb. Its scary but exciting! and wouldn't you know, just as i'm preparing to move I would get a promotional opportunity at work. I agonized over that decision for a good week and a half. Craig and I both. It was a good opportunity, so we again went back and forth over whether it would be better if he came here after all, but in the end I turned it down and i'm still moving to England.

Have a good week everyone! I know I will !!!! : D

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can't believe it's finally time! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does work know why you turned it down? Do they know of you planning to relocate to England? So many exciting things going on for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - yes they know why. They know I might change my mind but I was really open with them about what my thought process was. They were ok and completely understood :) I work for and with really good people.

    Meg, It came and went so fast!!! I want to do it again lol

    ReplyDelete