So this is Friday and the rest of the day we spent exploring and wandering around our hotel (excalibur) and the ones around us. MGM Grand has lions! in the middle of the hotel! ohhh I could have stood there and watched them all day! New York was amazing, and HUGE! There is a 4 story M&M store that was really cute. Ummm what else? It's hard now for me to remember everything! My mom got into town this day as well but I only saw her for a few minutes, I had a HORRIBLE headache that evening and she brought me medicine and I ended up resting the rest of the night. I felt bad that Craig chose to stay with me, I did tell him to go see the sights with his family and not be cooped up in the room with me but he wanted to stay. Sweet man! It was really bad ya'll, If it hadn't of went away after a few hours I would have sworn it was a migraine. The next day (Saturday) was our wedding!!! I was so excited! Everything went great! I'm a little mad at myself for chosing to wear the black flower in my hair instead of the white one at the last minute, because as you will see, you can't even see it in the pictures bc my hair is dark, but it looked nice in person I promise! All day that day I was relaxed and happy and Craig was quiet and nervous, then about an hour before the ceremony it flipped and he was the chatty happy relaxed one and I was a nervous wreck! but it was all perfect! and I didn't cry! I did tear up some when I first saw him but I made myself stop (I am NOT a pretty crier!) I was still so nervous I'm not even sure what the officiant said, I'll have to watch the DVD. After the ceremony the photographer took LOADS of pictures and you can tell Craig was getting tired of it lol but they came out really nice. We had the very expensive-they wouldn't let me cancel-reception right after and I have to admit, I dont regret a dime of it! It was AMAZING! The room was beautifully decorated, the food was delicious, the cake was yummy and beautiful and they had given us little extras that we didn't even pay for, I could not have asked for a better place to have a reception even for the handful of people we had there with us. It was perfect!! (pics to follow)
The rest of our week we just saw the sights. We didn't go to any shows but we did a few exhibits - Bodies (yes, that one with real bodies eek!),Titanic (amazing....it was worth every dime! it wasn't just looking at things, it was an entire experience. The music, the rooms that made it look like you were really on the ship..all of it) and Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay bay was really fun.
Coming home was really hard this time but I didn't cry, I was just in a really bad mood all day because I knew what was coming and I didn't want to have to say goodbye to my new husband :(
and the last picture we took together before we left for the airport to leave :(










Congratulations! I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding celebration. You'll be reunited soon enough and it feels so good when you know you don't have to say goodbye any more :)
ReplyDelete