Well I don't mean to keep counting down like I do, but i'm so excited I just can't help it! LDR's are NOT easy by any stretch of the imagination, and even less so when your love lives across the world and your visits are few and far between. So yes..in exactly 2 weeks Craig will be on an airplane on his way to Texas (me!) and i'm already on cloud nine!! It's gonna be a long 2 weeks isn't it? lol sigh....
On another note, I found a new friend! Kimberly, she's also in a LDR with her englishman and she lives in the US as well. I admire her strength, they have done it for 11yrs and I can't imagine how hard it's been on them, because I know how hard it is on Craig and I. But it's always nice to talk to someone who is in a similar relationship and understands what you are going through with the distance. and besides that, it's just always nice to meet a new friend! I have a few friends now that either live in England now or are transitioning to move there and it just feels good to already make friends that you have things in common with.

You are such a sweetheart! I'm so happy to have met you too! As for the countdown... I begin counting down at around 60 days or so.... nearly every day. I get one of those countdown apps on my iGoogle page, it becomes an obsession. You have every reason to be excited! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete