Southern Belle meets Knight in Shining Armour! What happens when my true love isn't even on the same continent? My story of love, wedding planning, and moving from Texas to England, add in one badly behaved furry monster named Dakota and the fun really begins!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
What to do what to do
It probably goes without saying, but my love will be here in 2 days! in fact, in exactly 2 days because he lands at 7:20!! We have lots planned but I still feel like there are things I should be showing him while he's here. Why cant I think of anything? If the weather is nice I would like to take him to the Fort Worth zoo - that's a must see in my book. But what else? As a side note...i'm SOOOOOO happy and excited!!
Labels:
Craig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i'm excited too!!! cant wait to see yau'll on Monday!!!! and how about taking Craig to the dallas aquarium? thats a fun place!!! and then maybe do a carriage ride afterwards?
ReplyDeletelove you guys!!!
this is Karen :)
Yay! I'm so happy for y'all :)
ReplyDeleteI asked Ross what his fav things in Dallas were and he said Cindy's Deli (the man loved it!) and The Arboretum... He has an unusual affection for grocery stores so he also loved Central Market and Whole Foods. Check out Villa O in the Knox Henderson area. They do free dinners on Monday nights. That's right, totally FREE!
We also really enjoyed The Scat Jazz Lounge in Fort Worth.
Have a fabulous visit!
Can't wait to hear about the visit! Hope you are having tons of fun! xoxo
ReplyDelete