Southern Belle meets Knight in Shining Armour! What happens when my true love isn't even on the same continent? My story of love, wedding planning, and moving from Texas to England, add in one badly behaved furry monster named Dakota and the fun really begins!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Nesting?
Ya'll....I think i'm nesting. Is it weird that i'm nesting for Craig's visit? LOL I think it is. I was up till 4am saturday rearranging my apartment and cleaning because I couldn't sleep and I want it to be perfect. Not that he cares, he's seen it before, but I'm just so happy to be preparing for his visit! and i'm VERY happy to be able to say to people who ask 'he'll be here next week' YAY i'm so happy!!! Another weird thing I do? I record movies and american TV shows on my DVR that I think he would like :)
Labels:
Craig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome! Those are things you can do to keep you looking forward and not dwelling on the fact that he isn't there with you. I think Vernon went through a minor nesting phase after I left him in April because since then he's purchased patio furniture and a 3 seater sofa. :) What was cool was that the patio furniture was a smaller less expensive version of a set that I loved while we were out shopping together and the sofa he ran by me before purchasing it. So excited for you! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute that he did that!!! Craig and I are very sentimental like that too. It somehow helps you feel closer :) When do you get to have another visit? Soon I hope!!
ReplyDelete