My furry monster is going to be fine. The angry looking growth on his neck is a skin tag. They cleaned it up and gave me some ointment to put on it, she said he had likely scratched it and cut it with his toenail and that's why it was black in the first place, from the dried blood. Gross, I know, but i'm so relieved that's all it is. He has to go in a few months time to get his teeth cleaned so she's going to cut it off then. She did say he has broken one of his canine teeth :( it's not bothering him and it's not sensitive so it didn't break into the pulp thank heaven, but it IS noticeably shorter than the other :( my poor snaggle toothed baby. But all in all he's very healthy and we all know he's happy so I guess I wont worry about the tooth overmuch. True to Dakota form, he was the center of attention in the office, howling at people who didn't come love on him lol, he steals hearts everywhere he goes. He's just so precious and he knows it! He even said 'I love you' to the vet tech when she offered him a treat :)

No comments:
Post a Comment