So i'm a book worm, I am, but I also have a handful of TV shows I love! Big Brother is one of them, and just started again last week!! I'm completely addicted, and it's a pretty big commitment with it coming on 3 days a week. Well now that it's looking like it's me moving to England I was thinking about things I will miss (there aren't alot to be honest) but sadly some of my TV shows will be some lol! Pathetic...I know hehe! but hopefully i'll be able to catch them online.
I think it's funny that Craig and I keep going back and forth on where we will live, we just want to make the right choice. The plan has always been for us to move to England, even if he came here for a little while first. But knowing I will prob be moving there makes me VERY VERY VERY VERY happy!!! I love England and there is so much I want to explore there, and where Craig lives is so beautiful. Just google 'cotswolds' and you'll understand. I know Koda will enjoy the weather there much better than Texas, the heat this year is really getting to him, poor furry monster.
My mom is going to be really upset, but in the end I think she'll understand. We'll just have to get her a passport and make sure she comes to visit! Of course we will come back to visit as well. I think (for now lol) this is the best decision for us. I'm really excited for our future!!
That is where Vernon is from too.... I can't think of a more beautiful place to live. The people are so welcoming too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you are a Big Brother fan! Heidi and I are addicted. What do you think of it so far?? Are you on Twitter? It sucks sometimes because I see spoilers on there... but I love talking to others about what is going on. :)
Well so far I can tell you i'm SO mad the veteran players are ruling the house again, I wanted things to change up this week so the newbies would stop being followers and getting picked off one by one, I want them to fight!! I really wish it were a normal season with all new people, because when I first saw them I was excited thinking it was going to be a great game, and then in walked Rachel and Brendon UGH!! I cannot STAND them!!!!! I love Jeff Jordan but I still wish it were all new people :( it's too predictable right now and all the newbies have turned into zombie followers. lol! I dont have twitter but I read the updates on ilovereality.com, he watches the live feeds and blogs the updates. I'm addicted :( lol
ReplyDelete