Wednesday, July 13, 2011

and now...my blooming hand made bridal bouquet!

I am IN LOVE! full blown love!!! Yes with Craig! of course :)  and now also with my bridal bouquet! It's sooooooo pretty! Our wedding package came with flowers, but just a small simple bouquet. I was fine with that, until I saw this one. I was looking on etsy.com for a vintage inspired something to wear in my hair, when I came across this. I don't know how I feel about fake flowers per se...but these are hand made! out of fabric! and I'll get to keep it forever which I love because it's so pretty. I think it's the perfect balance of vintage and edgy, like me! and the colors go perfectly with my bridesmaid dresses, i'll post a picture of both the dress and the bouquet. I have to say...i'm getting very very very very excited for this wedding!! Well I've always been excited because i'm marrying Craig, but now there is just alot less stress with the wedding decisions so i'm able to be more excited about the event itself. There are a few less people that are coming now, 2 to be exact, so we are checking with the venue to see about cancelling the reception and just going out to a nice dinner. With a reception in England in the forecast, this seems like the best idea. I'm so happy everything is coming together!




1 comment: